Monday, October 29, 2012

Oh Sandy!

Well she's here! The winds are beginning to pick up and the rain just won't quit so I'm making the most out of these two days off and getting cozy. I've got my Anthropologie candle burning and the new T-Swift CD playing. 

Oh Sandy

My Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt is absolutely perfect for this occasion. Paired with some leggings and I'm good to go. 

I'm doing some online shopping (what else is new) and trying to get my planner up to date. 

I recently started watching Felicity on Netflix. It was a little before my time but loved Dawson's Creek and had heard they were similar so I decided to give it a shot (not much else to do cooped up inside). I'm really liking it so far but kind, really, hate Felicity. I'm surprised because I love Keri Russell and think she's gorgeous but her character is wacked out of her mind- serious stalker alert! But I'm sticking with it hoping she grows on me. 

As long as the power stays on I'm a happy girl, but I've got a few reinforcements incase that doesn't happen. Stay safe everyone! 

Is anyone else stuck inside during this storm? What are you doing to pass the time? 

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Felicity I might have to check that out. Here in Florida we have the littlest signs of Miss Sandy, all I can say to you is stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everything has tapered down here now and all is safe and sound. I definitely recommend Felicity, it's gotten really good now!

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs