Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunday (Monday) Social- Week 14

So obviously I'm a day late, but I have to answer this weeks questions because they're on one of my favorite things in the world, reading.

1. Favorite childhood book? I was obsessed with the Madeline series, Eloise, and the Dr. Seuss "Sleep Book"  when I was really young. As I got a little older I was a big Ramona and Amber Brown fan. And as a teenager, you already know about my obsession with Gossip Girl!



2. Favorite book lately? Where We Belong by Emily Giffin



3. Book you wish you could live in? Bond Girl by Erin Duffy, the way she portrays the world of finance is fascinating to me!

4. If you could be any character from a book, who would you be and why? I'd probably be Serena from the Gossip Girl books. She is completely different from how she is on the show (in the books I hated Blair and loved Serena and feel the opposite about the show). I'd love to know what it would be like to be so carefree and to have opportunities just fall into your lap like that.



5. Favorite book turned movie? Eat, Pray, Love. This is one of my favorite books of all time. I saw the movie first and it really resonated with me. After that I had to read the book. I can't even count how many times I've reread it since, I even have certain passages highlighted (yes I'm a freak). There are so may important messages in it and I think the movie does an amazing job of capturing the essence of the beauty that is within the writing.



Also Something Borrowed, because I love that book.

6. Favorite magazines? Vogue, Town & Country, People, In Style, and Cosmo

Here are other bloggers responses!

1 comment:

  1. I need to read Eat Pray Love. A lot of people love it!

    Ashley
    ashleyspain.net

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs