This weeks question are all about All Hallows Eve. Let me begin by saying I detest all thing Halloween, I mean I hate it with a serious passion. To me it's like New Years Eve, it's hyped up but never really lives up to your expectations. Plus I never have a good costume because a. I'm too lazy or b. refuse to spend money on something I'm going to wear for one day. I think I wouldn't actually mind the holiday if someone picked out exactly what I was going to be and told me exactly where I was going to go. But enough of my little rant, on to the questions
2. If you could go back and dress up as anything what would you be? I don't know what I would be but I would definitely redo my three year old costume, it was a hand-me-down dinosaur from my cousin, my male cousin.
3. Favorite costume as an adult? Pictures? Since I never really love any of my costumes I'd probably have to say last year when I was a ballerina. It was the first time in awhile that I put actual thought into it.
4. Favorite Halloween candy? I like the fruity candy, I could live on Skittles, I love Starburst, and Gummy Bears are my jam. But somehow we never give that candy out?
5. Favorite Halloween memory? I used to love it as a child, one year we had a pizza party at my house before all of my friends and I went trick-or-treating.
6. What's your favorite scary movie? I'm still terrified of The Ring. But, even though it's not a movie, I'm addicted to American Horror Story.
I do have to admit I'm looking forward to this year because I get to see all of my little pumpkins dressed up in their costumes (they've literally been discussing them since the first day of school). We have a big party and a parade so that should be exciting (if we don't all get blown away by hurricane Sandy).
See others Halloween responses here!