Wednesday, October 10, 2012

These Boots Were Made For Walking

I have been on a hunt for black, suede, boots for over two years. I have a few pairs of brown boots that I literally live in during the fall and winter, but desperately need a black pair.


No one wears black boots as well as The Duchess.
Photos from "jobs for my profile" 

Boots are one of the few articles of clothing I'm incredibly picky about. The heel has to be a certain height so that it's appropriate during the day (no one wants to look like a street walker) but also tall enough to be able to wear them out at night.

That is why I adore my Frye Jane boots, they're comfortable enough for the day but tall enough for a night out on the town. I've contemplated buying them in black but have a slight concern that black leather boots may look too motorcycle-ish on me (I think they look fantastic on other people).

Here are a few pairs I scouted and am craving.

This pair from J. Crew is my favorite.


Zara never misses when it comes to their boot selection. (Plus you can't beat the price!)


And of course, Nordstrom has a wonderful selection.


This pair in black, is also from Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs