Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Neutrals

White, and it's variations, is thought of as a summer color. But lately I have seen it everywhere for fall. I have my own philosophy for when white jeans are appropriate (I think it should be much more based on the weather, as opposed to the time of year) but I would have to say I would be very hesitant to pull them out now. But I don't think that means all white needs to be forbidden for nine months out of the year. Cream is a wonderful, cozy color that looks amazing during fall.


The most important thing to remember is that fabric is key, try bulky knits or warm scarves. It looks so crisp paired with simple denim.

Here are a few inspiration looks





Photos from Pinterest 
Don't be afraid to step out of the box and try something new!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I love, love, love cream for fall! All of these pictures are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs