Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Snakeskin

I have a terrible fear of snakes, it rivals my crazy case aracnophobia. But I do have to admit that there is one appealing aspect of snakes, their skin. No, not literally, I'm not pulling a Hannibal Lecter, but snakeskin inspired prints have been popping up everywhere this year and I'm kind of feeling it.

I really like it incorporated into accessories (as I do most trends) this way you aren't too committed. Plus I'm not really bold enough to attempt anything too out of the box.
This past weekend I finally broke down and purchased the clutch I've been drooling over for months by Gigi New York.



Aside from my new purse, I think my favorite way this trend has been incorporated lately is shoes.  Here are a few of my favorites




If you're as schizophrenic as I am when it comes to your iPhone case, than check this baby out


And if you're feeling daring, this dress is pretty amazing.

Sabine Snake Print Dress

Thoughts on snakeskin? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs