Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here, and the temperature is contributing. It has gotten cold around here! So lately I have been obsessed with finding the perfect winter weather accessories. In my opinion, they need to serve several purposes, they obviously need to be super cute, be practical, and they also need to keep me warm. 

Kate Spade has, without a doubt, the best winter accessories. They are so fun and colorful. 

I just bought these last week in New York and am in love with them. I think the pop of red is so unexpected and turns a usually drab piece of clothing into something more exciting. 

These gloves are beyond adorable. I love the colors. 

Even though I have decided to forgo my chilly evening runs for the warmth of the gym and treadmill, I have been looking for earmuffs that have headphones. These are so practical and obviously so cute. 

A few weeks ago I purchased these gloves. Now I'm probably a little late to this party but I love that they have the echo touch so I can use them with my iPhone. 

While in NYC I obviously hit my favorite place in the world, Henri Bendel's. I fell in love with this earwarmer (it has definitely been added to my Christmas Wishlist). 

And because winter weather is not complete without the coziness of candles burning (and it doesn't hurt when they just radiate holiday smells). This candle is pure perfection. It smells just like a christmas tree (and believe me, I'm very picky when it comes to pine scented candles-most are just not right). 

I'd love to hear if you have any suggestions on winter accessories that you're loving at the moment. 

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs