Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Currently Coveting: Holiday Attire-Thanksgiving

I always put a lot of thought into my holiday outfits. It's important to be comfortable but still fashionable. Plus I love any excuse to dress up. 

Yesterday Lea Michele posted a picture on Instagram of her filming a future episode of Glee and I instantly fell in love with her outfit (I pretty much always do).

Photo courtesy of Perez Hilton 

 So I tried to recreate the look as best as I could. I think this would be the absolute perfect outfit for Thanksgiving dinner. 


Thanksgiving Outfit
The turtleneck and skirt are from J.Crew. These boots are a little pricey but Zara has a fabulous version that have definitely made it on my Christmas wishlist. The earrings are Chanel

What are you planning on wearing this Thursday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs