Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social: Week 17

Sunday Social Time! 

What's currently on your wish list? 

I'm doing a big post on this later this week but I'll give you a little sneak peek: 
I'm recently obsessed with Lululemon. I love workout clothes and usually stick in the Nike or Under Armor family because I know they work for me but I cannot ignore the amazing styles of Lululemon's clothes. 

I'm dying for these two shirts and am contemplating pulling the trigger today and purchasing them. Thoughts? 


How amazing is this back?? 

I'm obsessed with this pink

Share a new iPhone app you have recently discovered that we all need. 

I wish I were more up on the tech trends but I really don't have any earth shattering apps to share. I've been pretty into the one recently released by my gym that has all of their classes for each location so if you live in Baltimore Brick Bodies has a new app. 

What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?

I'm obsessed with Nashville. I started watching the pilot last week on Hulu and watched all the episodes in one night. If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend it, so addicting! 

Share your Social Media links for us to follow and tell us which one is your favorite? 


I like each site for different reasons. 

Pinterest is amazing for it's organized fashion. You can find whatever you need, whenever you need. I also love that it's easy to find the source of something to read more about it. 

I adore the photography on tumblr and the collage layout. I think this is probably my favorite. 

My shopping addiction just loved currently obsessed. 

What is a TV series, Movie, or Song you could listen to over and over and over again and never get tired of...feel free to share one of each. 

I could honestly watch One Tree Hill from start to finish over and over again. I never tire of it. Same goes for Sex and the City and Friends. 
"Don't worry, they have a very lovely life"- CB

I have a whole list of movies I watch relentlessly. Two of my all time favorites are Sleepless in Seattle and Love Actually. Never get sick of them. 

tumblr_mcx989k14A1r1mbapo1_500.gif


My favorite song is constantly changing. I'd say I could pretty much always listen to Taylor Swift. 

See other's responses here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs