Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social: Week 18

First and foremost, I must apologize with being MIA lately (pretty much the whole month). I have been swamped with work ect so I have certainly been slacking. But I have some really great posts lined up so please bear with me! 


But it is once again Sunday Social time and I haven't participated in a few weeks so I thought it was about time I pick it up again. 


1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life- Being only 23 (24 on friday!) I haven't had a plethora of jobs in my life. I've worked retail, worked as a camp counselor, I was a receptionist one summer, and am a preschool teacher now. 

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over- Oh I have so many. I am a huge movie buff. Sleepless in Seattle, Love Actually, The Sex and the City Movie, The Devil Wears Prada...just to name a few 



3. Name 4 places you have lived- Only one (except for college), good old Baltimore. 


4. Name 4 of your favorite foods- sushi, pizza, french fries, buffalo chicken anything 


5. Name 4 things you always carry with you- headphones, hand sanitizer, Smith's lip balm, my phone 


6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation- my family used to go to Rebohoth beach in Delaware every summer, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Florida. 

Read other's responses here

1 comment:

  1. How on earth did I forget about the Prada movie and Sex and the City?!?! I love those two!!

    Stopping by from the link up

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs