Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Stockings were Hung by the Chimney with Care

I, much like Nordstrom, believe in celebrating each holiday so I held off posting any holiday gift guides until after Thanksgiving. But now that turkey day has officially passed I have a few ideas to share

Let's start with stocking stuffers. To me, Kate Spade and J. Crew has the most gorgeous collections around the holidays so I based this gift guide around their collections 

Stocking Stuffers
1. J.Crew recently released these amazing Printed Backup Batteries for iPhones. I don't know about you but my phone is constantly losing charge, and at the most inconvenient times so I'm dying for one of these! 
2. Kate Spade made these adorable/clever bobby pins. Bobby pins are an essential in my life, I always have a few floating in my wallet but this is such a nice, organized way to keep them together. 
3. As you know I have become a proponent of lipstick and I think this would be such a fun gift to receive. Just try and do your homework since makeup is usually very person, try and find the appropriate shade for the recipient. 
4. Magic wallets are perfect for tiny clutches. They hold everything you need for a night out on the town. 
5. During the chilly mornings I am often craving a nice warm cup of coffee or hot chocolate. I wouldn't hate toting these treats to work with me in this adorable thermos
6. I'm kind of obsessed with these USB Flash Drives. This bow one is amazing. 
7. I love anything bow related and am constantly in search of good key chains. I certainly wouldn't hate finding this little gem in my stocking. 
8. This wallet might be more of an actual gift, rather than a stocking stuffer, but never-the-less it's a wonderful gift. 
9. Headphones are another essential in my purse and these babies are certainly more fun than my plain old white ones. 

2 comments:

  1. nice post and great blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas!!
    Your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs