Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wish List

Carrie Bradshaw once said "I want a ridiculously extravagant pair of shoes, I find away to buy them". I feel that way quite often. There are few things I find myself more motivated by than the complete love at first sight of beautiful things. I have a system to distinguish between the temporary lust for certain things and those pieces I simply must add to my closet, if I go home and still think about it hours or days later- I must really want it. But there are a few big ticket items I just can't justify buying for myself (especially as I save up for my move) and those babies get added to the big wish list (aka currently coveting on steroids).

Last year I came to the realization that I would much rather have one or two big gifts for my birthday and Christmas, than several smaller gifts, so I took that to heart when formulating this years wish list. I know Christmas is still a ways off (even though it will be here before we know it) but my birthday is quickly approaching so I had to decide what I'm asking for.



I would kill for this David Yurman bracelet. It's just so pretty! 


I wear my Barbour with everything, as you can probably tell since I talk about it so frequently. But I wouldn't mind adding another, more light weight, jacket into the mix. I would die for a Burberry quilted jacket. I think the tan is my favorite. 

I've been on kind of a Louis Vuitton kick after purchasing my first one in August. I'm really lusting after a bag I can take out at night, since my tote's too big. 

I really like the Pouchette. I think it will go with tons and it's super cute.


I think this gift is a little out of the realm of possibility, but I would kill for the Speedy 30. I don't really need it but my mom and I have been discussing it for awhile and she thinks it's more practical than the Pouchette. I agree but would feel pretty guilty asking for that for Christmas. (But I wouldn't hate it if it showed up under the tree!) 

I'd love to know, what's on your wish list this year? 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Speedy 30. It's such a classic! This Christmas, I'm lusting after the Tiffany infinity bracelet and everything from J. Crew.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs