I realized that I never did a Birchbox November segment, completely slipped my mind. So here are the little goodies I received last month...
The theme was giving.
1. Atelier Cologne- Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolute: "Thanks to spicy ginger and a touch of bergamot, this sexy new rose scent is more sophisticated than sweet"
2. Miracle Skin Transformer- Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector: "Before applying makeup, prep skin with this serum-infused primer, which has optical diffusers that mask imperfections"
3. Oscar Blandi- Pronto Texture & Volume Spray: "This light, nonstick spray gives dry hair a voluminous, sexy, tousled look. Spray from ends to root for best results. It's great for updos, too!"
4. Stila-All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer: "Add a touch of this luminescent fluid to your cheekbones or décolletage, or mix with your foundation for an all-over glow"
5. Chuao Chocolatier- 7-Pack Assorted ChocoPod: "These bite-size artisanal treats are made with premium Venezuelan cacao and come in a range of unexpected flavors"