Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gift Guide: Book Worm

If you have any geeks, like me, in your life, you know that books are the best way to make a splash over the holidays. Here is a little gift guide I've compiled for those seriously difficult people to shop for: 

Gift Guide: Book Worm

1. A Kindle Fire- You already know this is at the top of my wishlist this year but it really is a fantastic gift for those who love to read. Plus, they can use it for so many other things! 

2. Goodreads App- If you do decide to purchase this for the book worm in your life, pre-download the Goodreads app. This app allows you to catalog the books you are reading, have read, and wish to read. It also has thousands of book recommendations. I love that you can set a reading goal for yourself over the year and it will track it for you

3. Give a stack of the latest best sellers- Everyone has a list of books that receive great reviews and that they have on that "someday" list, buying these for them is such a nice little treat (and the perfect way to spend some down time between the holidays) 

4. Give a stack of your favorite books- I am constantly looking for good book suggestions and love hearing what my friends enjoyed (since we pretty much all have the same taste). This would be a great, personal, gift that the receiver would really enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Love my Kindle Fire - it's seriously the best! And Goodreads is one of my favorite apps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gift guide! I'm happy with my traditional Kindle, but the Fire sounds amazing :) And you can never really go wrong with a stack of bestsellers!

    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs