Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gift Guide: Jewelry

"Come and trim my Christmas tree with some decorations bought at Tiffany's"
Wouldn't we all love this? I know that Christmas shopping is coming down to the wire but you still have a little time to get just the right gift for the important people in your life. I think jewelry is the perfect personal, yet safe, gift. Here are a few choices: 

Gift Guide: Gold Jewelry

For the classics, I'd stick with black and gold. 



Gift Guide: Colorful Jewelry
But if the recipient is a little more bold with her style, maybe add a punch of color.
1. J.Crew Geometric Bouquet Necklace 
2. Baublebar Peri Hex Strand Necklace 
3. J.Crew Tile Necklace 
4. J.Crew Fu Dog Bracelet 
5. Baublebar Pink Cabochon Studs 

What jewelry have you been eyeing up to gift this year? 

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to purchase that Kate Spade ring for so long now! I think it's adorable! I think bracelets are always that best kind of jewelry to give and receive! ;]

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs