Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Attire

I pretty much hate New Years as much as I hate Halloween, so much hype and pressure to do something really fun. Don't get me wrong, I've had my share of amazing New Years, but all of the concern around it is exhausting. But once all of the plans are figured out I do usually end up having a good time. 
New Years Attire
I usually stress out looking for the perfect (sequined) dress and never have luck. I ultimately end up settling for something and spending way too much money on something I'm not in love with. This year, I'm just going with an old dress and dolling it up with some of my new jewels from Santa. 

What are your New Years plans? What are you going to wear?

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm exactly the same way, I always stress out over what to wear. Like you, this year, I plan on going with something in my closet and adding sparkle jewelry pieces (obviously, this may change as I'm such an indecisive person!) Nonetheless, have a fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs