Friday, December 28, 2012

Pamper Yourself

We get so caught up in shopping for others, we tend to put ourselves on the back burner. Now that Christmas is over, you have a little time to regroup (hopefully) so I think it's time to put yourself first and  Here are a few items you should put on that wishlist

Mason Pearson Hairbrush



 I have had these hairbrushes since I was a little girl and I have to say they are amazing. They make your hair so soft!


Sleep Mask

Similar one here.
My room gets an obscene amount of light in the morning and when I have the luxury of sleeping in, it is unbelievably inconvenient. I bought this one at Bendel's in August and haven't looked back since.

Get a Mani/Pedi


Nothing makes me feel more polished then getting my nails done. I got this color last week for Christmas and have never gotten so many compliments before. You must try!

Treat Your Hair Well

I recently purchased these Kerastase hair products and am in love! I have been a big proponent of Moroccan Oil since this summer, but this stuff might be even better. 

What do you do to pamper yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs