Sunday, December 30, 2012

Resolutions

I decided to forgo this weeks Sunday Social and share a few of my New Years Resolutions. 

Photo Credit 
Last June I created a short to-do list I was hoping to accomplish by my 24th Birthday. I checked off pretty much everything I had on the list i.e. attend a yoga class by myself, try a spin class (others are more of a work in progress). Since it worked so well, I thought I would add a few more things to my list for this new year.

1. Take Cooking Lessons
2. Run a 5K
3. Read/Reread 5 of the Classics (i.e The Great Gatsby, The Catcher in the Rye, Pride and Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird, and one other)
4. Move to New York
5. Expand Jewelry Collection
6. Invest in atleast 3 Coffee Table Books

What are your New Years Resolutions? 

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to take a cooking class. I also really want to get back into running. I've slacked a lot this past year with running.

    Wishing you a very happy New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to take a cooking class too! I don't really cook so it seems like a good thing to try.

    Hope you have a wonderful New Year's!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs