Monday, December 17, 2012

Sunday Social: Week 21

What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? Similar to my obsession with iPhone covers, I change my wallpaper constantly! I had to get into the holiday spirit! 


What do you keep beside your bed? I'm kind of crazy about having everything I need in my bedside table. One of my biggest pet peeves is being comfortable and ready for bed only to realize I need something across the room. Here are my main necessities:


Bedside Table
1. I also keep the book I am currently reading there so I can get in a few pages right before I fall asleep
2. Notepads: I often remember things I need to do the following day or have an idea that I need to jot down. 
3. Hand (and foot) lotion: I always keep hand lotion next to my bed to moisturize right before I go to sleep. My friends Claire and Sarah (hi!!) gave me this amazing set of L'Occitane lotion for my birthday and I'm obsessed! It's amazing! 
4. Nail files: I also seem to need one 
5. Lip balm
6. My Sleep Mask: I bought this one at Bendel's over the summer. It's doubly fabulous because it has a cold component to put inside for added luxury. My room gets a lot of sunlight in the morning so this is key for me to get the maximum amount of sleep I can. 

What is your least favorite chore? Probably taking the dog for a walk. Don't get me wrong, I adore my pup but for some reason I detest having to take him out. It's just such a long process, plus he can be kind of a maniac. 

If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? Probably my whole morning routine, if I could sleep in a little more that would be fabulous! 

What do you do to vent anger? I'm a big talker, I always need to talk the problem through with someone (or several people) to get their opinions. Running also helps me get out my frustration. And when all else fails, I pop in one of my favorite movies. 

What is your favorite holiday of the year, and why? Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite (aside from my birthday). Christmas is a very close second! 

Here are the other responses 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs