Monday, December 24, 2012

Sunday Social: Week 22

Sorry for the delay, (as usual) I'm late. But I had this weeks Sunday Social all ready to go but forgot to post it.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip (specifically Baskin Robins- their Rainbow Sherbet is a very close second). 


What is your favorite smell? Suntan lotion, that's why I'm obsessed with Bobbi Brown Beach- it smells just like it. Pine is a close second. 
What is your favorite TV commercial (past or present)? The only one that stands out to me is an old gap commercial with the "Love Train" song. I was also pretty obsessed with this commercial last super bowl 
What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday
What is your favorite way to waste time? Being on the computer, pinterest/tumblr suck up a lot of time. Or I'll watch a movie or show on Netflix. 
What is your favorite article of clothing? 
Hmm, I don't think I really have a favorite, kind of equally obsessed with everything.

In other news Merry Christmas Eve!!! This is seriously one of my favorite days of the year! Plus it's snowing- pretty amazing. Don't remember the last time that happened! Hope everyone has a joyous and happy evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs