Monday, December 17, 2012

XOXO, Gossip Girl

Tonight it the end of an era, Gossip Girl is ending. I can still remember watching the first episode in my dorm freshman year. I knew I was going to be obsessed before the show even started because of how much I loved the books, so it's truly sad to see it go. 



And regarding the endings, Chuck and Blair better end up together (even though I'm sure my beloved Serena and Nate won't). I'm also predicting Gossip Girl will be an unknown person with some connection to them all, at least that's what I'm hoping. You've got one hour to voice your predictions or let me know your thoughts after it's over! 

XOXO, Gossip Girl 

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sad it's over, i'm currently in denial.

    i had read the book before it was turned into a tv show, and i was so happy when i was told that it was going to be a tv show, just because i had loved the books so much.

    before the finale started i had tweeted that i thought dan was going to be gossip girl, but then had afterthoughts that maybe it was going to be a random person. but well, my first assumption was right.

    and as far as chuck and blair go, they were better to be endgame! and while their wedding wasn't a big, i loved it and think it was just perfect. and i would've loved to have see more of henry, 2 minutes for a '5 years later' wasn't enough! they were better to make these two end up together, if not i think i would've hated the show, forever! haha

    and i also hoped that serena and nate would be endgame too, i just loved these two together.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs