Monday, January 7, 2013

Foley and Corinna

Last summer, while visiting my favorite store in the world (Henri Bendel's), I fell in love with a purse. I contemplated buying it there but decided against it. Well I searched high and low (because stupid me forgot to write down the name of the brand) and finally located it in November (in Bendel's again of course). 

Foley and Corinna purses are adorable. They remind me of an economical version of the Balenciaga Motorcycle bag I would kill for. I want the second smallest bag, that's a cross body so I could use it at night, as well as during the day. 

Of course the only dilemma is what color to buy? I think the black is probably my favorite of the winter shades but since I already have a few black purses so I don't think I really need another one. 

I love this coral one but am not positive it will be available when their spring/ summer line comes out. 


I think I'll just end up with the brown like Kristen's. 


Have you ever heard of Foley and Corinna? What are your thoughts?


P.S. Happy Birthday to my man Bradley Cooper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs