Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's Okay Thursday

I've been wanting to do one of these for awhile but can never seem to get my act together in time (or have enough things to say) but I think they're really funny. I always love A Complete Waste of Makeup's posts. So here goes 

It's okay...

To have a four day week and still be counting down the days until the weekend 

To have hoped for a snow delay this morning- no such luck 

To be a little nervous about passing the day with the kiddos today- no outside play can make the day go by so slowly! 

To take the day off after the Super Bowl in hopes The Ravens win and I get to celebrate all night!! 
The Greatest Fans in the World! 


Celebrating the big win!! 



To dream of warmer weather- these chilly temps are just no fun 

Brrrr! 

To have watched The Hangover several times this week- makes me laugh every time 

Have a wonderful Thursday! 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the game. Go Ravens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Ravens, I am super jealous my parents are heading down to New Orleans while I'll be stuck at home cheering them on!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs