Thursday, January 10, 2013

Shoe/ Purse Storage

It's no secret that I'm seriously OCD. There isn't an item in my room that doesn't have a specific place. But I'm always looking for ways to better improve my organization. Recently I've been looking into shoe and purse storage.

I have a show rack that I've had forever but it's not the best quality and I would like to replace it with something heartier that's a little easier on the eyes.

I was looking online at The Container Store and saw these 

I think these could work but I'd need to buy multiple and read that they aren't the greatest quality so I'm not sure if they're worth it. 

I was also thinking about buying a shelving unit and checked out ikea. I'm in love with the second cabinet but am not sure if it's too large for the space. I'm also nervous since these aren't specifically built for shoes if they will work. 




When it comes to my purses, right now most are stored in a giant lime green tub.

Similar to these
It works but it kind of looks sloppy and it's such a pain to have to search through the whole pile when I'm looking for one in particular. So I was thinking I would either buy another cabinet of one of the above to house them. 

How do you store your shoes/ purses? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs