Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social: Week 23

Linking up again for Sunday Social 

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year? Definitely! I always make a pledge to eat healthier and less. (Something so original right) Especially after the holidays, I feel like some much needed detox from all the treats I enjoyed. 



My main issue is lack of motivation to go to the gym. I'm so exhausted after work (I literally fall asleep as soon as I sit down when I come home), plus it's so cold I hate even venturing outside. I know once I get into a routine again it won't be so bad, but it stinks kicking my butt to get there.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays? I should probably take my own advice here, but I do constantly pin great workout ideas. Check them out here


3. Favorite thing you did over the Holidays? Spent time with the family! It's so nice to be able to slow down and just hang out with one another. 



4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012? 


I have so many resolutions and things I hope to accomplish this year. Here's the post on that! But I'd say my biggest goal is to run a 5k. 


5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why? I have a few friends weddings this year that I'm really looking forward to (which is still crazy to think that my friends are now getting married!). I'm looking forward to (hopefully) my move to the city! And just a fresh start in general and the surprises that a new year brings! 



Here is what others had to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs