Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social: Week 24

I haven't done Sunday Social in a few weeks but I'm back now! This weeks questions all revolve around threes: 

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food: Mexican, Italian, and sushi

First 3 Things You do in the Morning: My morning routine is down to the minute clocked out (because I don't like to wake up too early I have to squeeze everything in). I wake up at 7:15, immediately grab my computer and check Facebook, emails ect., make my bed, go make breakfast, while eating I read through all of the latest blog entries and post mine for that day, then go brush my teeth/wash my face then get dressed (I usually have my outfit already planned out the night before). 

Last 3 Things You do at Night: I make a vow every night to turn of electronics (with the exception of my kindle) at least a half an hour before I go to sleep, it allows me to decompress. Once I do that I brush my teeth and wash my face, tidy up my room (everything needs to be put away), unmake my bed, then read until I'm ready to fall asleep 

3 TV Shows you Never Miss: There are definitely more than three but lately it's Nashville, Scandal, and New Girl 


3 Places You Want to Visit: London, Paris, and all over Italy 

3 People You Can Always Count On: Aside from the obvious, my family, I can always call on my two best friends (The Laurens) and all of my best friends from college, they never fail me! 


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and I agree with so many of your answers! Although, I have not heard of any of your tv shows.. Looks like I have a few new shows to try! Happy Sunday!

    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog on Sunday Social and am your newest follower. I LOVE your blog and was hoping that you would stop by mine, stay a while and follow back if you like what you read!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs