Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social: Week 25

This weeks questions:  We’re getting deep 
What is your ideal way to relax: I'm a big believer in the power of a mani/pedi. I will also read a good book or just watch a movie. 
Where is your favorite place to be: Either New York or the Beach (or at home!) 


Who do you consider your biggest roll model: My mom, she's the greatest person I know. But with famous people I would say Jackie O, she was such an elegant woman who carried herself with dignity and grace at all times. 


What does your life look like in 3 years? Living in New York, hopefully with a job I enjoy. All I really care about is being happy and that everyone I care about is happy and healthy, as well. 
If you could go back and change one decision what would it be? Aside from poor decisions with boys (of which I have made plenty), I would have spent less time worrying about school in college and enjoy more moments (especially as a freshman, I was totally terrified). I'd like to go relive a few things I missed out on. But to be honest I am a big believer that everything happens for a reason, so everything that I had to face and deal with has made me stronger and has brought me to today so I really wouldn't change too much, because out of it I've grown up. 
What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far? Speaking up and telling my dad that I wanted to completely change my life plan. It sounds stupid but for me to finally tell him I didn't want to do something was so scary but I am so much happier now. 
Here is what others had to say

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs