Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Town and Country Review

Two nights ago I perused this months Town & Country and found a few tips I wanted to share. 

First and foremost I did a little husband shopping, since this months edition is about the most eligible bachelors of 2013. 

No surprise my other main man, Prince Harry, was named most eligible. Where do I sign up? You get to have a royal wedding without any of the pressure of being first in line for the throne. Plus you'd get to be besties with Kate! 

There were some other intriguing prospects that were profiled as well, Connor Kennedy (T-Swifts latest victim), the unnaturally handsome George Clooney, and several other princes. 

But for me the most interesting was Ralph Lauren's oldest son, Andrew. He might be a little old for me but hey age's just a number right?! Can you just imagine your closet and one of a kind wedding dress? He's also pretty easy on the eyes. 

In other news they had an article on Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer. I had never heard of it before but apparently it's the product in Hollywood. And hey, if it helps me look like those stars I'm in. It does come with a hefty price tag of $70 but they say one tube can last you a year or even two. Seems like a sound investment to me! I'm thinking about making a stop at Nordstrom's makeup counter soon to see which shade to get. 

Faces such as Kate Moss, Ellen Pompeo, Amanda Seyfried, Jessica Alba, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, and Kate Winslet swear by it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs