Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Physically Fit

With the year only having just begun, fitness is most certainly a trend at the moment. As usual I'm in love with lululemon's latest. Here are a few of the looks that have made it to my wishlist

This is my favorite. I'm obsessed with the light pink they are showing in so many pieces and I think the stripes are so cute. The back is also amazing. 

I love the decorative band of these. So cute! 

I'm always looking for the perfect jacket to wear to the gym since I hate to wear too many pieces of clothing. This jacket would be perfect! 

I'm in love with the mint/ black and white stripe combo. 

I'm a sucker for anything with black and white stripe and this tank is flawless. I definitely need this baby! 

These items will certainly making my resolution to stay fit much easier- would definitely give me motivation to go to the gym. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with the No Limits tank! Nothing inspires me to workout more than cute clothing.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs