Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: SAG Awards

Award season is like crack to me. The SAG awards were Sunday night and what I love about them is that they are solely about acting (which let's face it is pretty much all I care about during any award show). Here are a few of my thoughts on the looks 

Best Dressed: 
Elizabeth Moss- stunning black dress, love that it's short. Of all of the awards shows this one would be the one to wear this look. Well done 



Amanda Seifred- amazing except didn't like the necklace with it. It looked like an afterthought and didn't go. Reminded me of flavor flav. 


Keri Washington- Stunning 


Claire Danes- In Givenchy. All but the lipstick is amazing. 





Lea Michele- My second fav of the night. She hits it out of the park 95% of the time with her award show looks. 

Photo via Fabsugar.com 

Best Dressed- Jane Krakowski- I'm dying over her coral dress! 




Worst Dressed: 
Gulianna Rancic- the dress is much better than the Golden Globes but her hair looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket. The irony that she judges other peoples fashion choices. 


Anne Hathaway, that skirt of the dress was atrocious, it looks like part of it got caught in the door. Also I hate her hair. 

Photo via Fabsugar.com 

Worst of the night: January Jones- I will never understand why good looking people try to make themselves ugly. I guess it's a gift to us all? 

All Photos (unless otherwise specified) are via People.com

What were your thoughts on the awards? 

1 comment:

  1. I had most of the same on my best/worst dressed lists. Honestly, I was disappointed in the outfits for the SAGs. I thought that everyone kind of just went through the motions.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs