Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Turbans

love 60's fashion. I often think I was born in the wrong decade because of all the styles I missed out on and this is one of them. Luckily it's making a comeback! Call me crazy but I'm kind of into this look. It's so retro, I love it.

Look how flawless Elizabeth Taylor looks in her formal turban. The statement earrings make the whole look pure perfection. 


Kourtney Kardashian (my fav of the K's) pulled this look of recently in Miami

I think it would be such a chic beach look (something new and different from the usual baseball or straw hat I use)

Rachel Zoe also, recently, wore one. I love the simplicity of the black. 

I have to be completely honest, I'm not sure I would go as far as to attempt to pull one off (I don't think I'm that bold) but I really wish I was because it's a fabulous look! 

Here is a great one if you're feeling adventurous. 

Thoughts on turbans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs