Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Here Comes the Sun

Lately I've been really obsessed with sunglasses. I'm just going to chalk it up to the impending (hopefully) arrival of warmer weather. I'm forcing myself to wait until it gets a little warmer to buy a pair since I don't think it's a necessity right now. But that hasn't stopped me from looking (and lusting...) 



These are most likely to be the pair I end up purchasing. From the first time I tried them on, I haven't stopped thinking about them. 
These are my favorite pair but they appear to be sold out everywhere

These are amazing! I'm dying for these 

Clubmasters are classic and always a good choice. 

What sunglasses are you coveting? 

1 comment:

  1. The Clubmasters are currently on the top of my try-on list. I've been admiring them for awhile now. Love the Karen Walkers too!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs