Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's Okay Thursday

This week I'm reminding myself that it's okay...

-that I am just now taking the bag full of clothes, that has been in my car for over a month and a half, to get altered 

-that my diet for the past week has consisted mainly of Sweet Tart Conversation Hearts (seriously- my dinner last night was Wheat Thins and Sweet Tarts)


-that spinning this week was particularly difficult after my Super Bowl feasting this past weekend 

-that I felt extremely overwhelmed with the FOUR hours of The Bachelor I had to catch up on this week (Sidenote: Who is everyones favorite? Isn't Tierra a sociopath?!)

-that I have needed coffee every day this week for me to function properly 

-that I read about five pages of my book every night before I start to fall asleep


What are you feeling okay about this week? 
Check out the linkup here

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. Sadly I need coffee on the regular to function. I'm so addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the link-up. I'm impressed it only took you 6 weeks to take the clothes out - I have things that have been waiting to be tailored for MONTHS.

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog - you should check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs