Thursday, February 21, 2013

J.Crew Jewels

It's no secret that I love J.Crew Jewelry. They constantly knock it out of the park. Since I'm trying to expand my jewelry collection this year, I find myself even more drawn to it than usual. 

Necklaces:
To me, necklaces are the most fun part of jewelry. They can instantly transform an outfit and are so easy to interchange. Lately big statement necklaces have been absolutely everywhere and I cannot get enough of them. Here are a few of J.Crew's necklaces that I'm lusting after. 
 I NEED this Bright Stone Necklace. The colors just scream spring and summer. It is pure perfection. 
This Fan Fringe Necklace is also great. The coral and turquoise ensure that it would go with so much. 

This Crystal Circle Necklace is a nice subtle piece that would still make a statement (if that makes any sense). It's simple enough to not be overpowering, but ornate enough to be interesting. 

This Crystal Venus Flytrap Necklace is reminiscent of the ones Anna Wintour frequently sports.

 You can really never go wrong with something she endorses. This is also a fabulous layering piece if you're looking for more of a wow factor. 
And of course their Bubble Necklaces. I have a few and they're great, but this color is amazing. I'm a sucker for anything periwinkle. 


Bracelets:
I've always had a thing for necklaces, but my love for bracelets is newly found. In college, and even before, I never could really wear them because they got in the way while writing. I was also constantly having to take of jewelry for lab so they just seemed impractical. But now I am obsessed with them. Since some outfits are bold enough on their own, I opt to wear a simple necklaces (or no necklace at all) but still feel unfinished so I simply add a bracelet (or a few). 

How can you ever go wrong with a gold, Classic Link Bracelet? This one is pure perfection. 

 These Pave Link Bracelets are everywhere. There can be dresses up and down and are classic pieces that will never go out of style. 
I'm in love with this Enameled Double-Frog Bangle. It is beyond adorable. I must make this mine after lent. 

What J.Crew Jewelry are you loving lately? 

3 comments:

  1. J.Crew jewelry is the absolute BEST! I love the venus flytrap one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Enameled Double-Frog Bangle!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of it! I completely agree, J.Crew always has great jewelry.

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs