Friday, February 1, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2013

Is it embarrassing to say that I have literally been counting down the days until the Lilly Spring line is released? I seriously marked it in my planner. After seeing some of the preview shots on Lilly's instagram account I was dying to get my hands on some of the looks. Well, of course, with my luck, the items I was really salivating over, won't be released until May. But not to worry because what they did release certainly didn't disappoint! 

Here are my favorite looks and the items I'm certainly adding to my wishlist. 


Briella Dress- I think this is my favorite. 







What are your thoughts on the new line? 



3 comments:

  1. I love the spring line. Everything is great! I want it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for some of the prints coming out later this spring too. I do like a lot of the details on pieces in the spring line though!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the cap sleeve dresses
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs