Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social: Week 26

That time again, friends! This weeks questions are brought to you by the number 2. 
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have? My computer or iPad and my phone 

2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over: Sex and the City and One Tree Hill, hands down 


3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab? My clothes and few sentimental things (i.e. photos and jewelry ect.) 

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing? My Barbour and my Louis Vuitton 



5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us? Silver Linings Playbook- if you have yet to see it, RUN! (can't remember the movie I saw before that) 

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? Shopping and watching bad (good) tv 

Check out what others had to say here!

P.S GO RAVENS!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs