Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Kitten Heels

First off I hope everyone had a wonderful, long weekend. I know I sure did! This past weekend we had a Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party for my friend Nicole, who is getting married at the end of March! It was great to get to be with all the girls again and I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone again in a month. Here are a few snapshots from the night 



But back to our normally scheduled programming- Trendy Tuesday. I used to have very strong feelings regarding kitten heels. I used detest them. (Even Lauren Conrad called them the "mullet of shoes") but lately they have been everywhere and I'm beginning to slightly rethink my conviction.

I think kitten heels only have one appropriate place, work. I'm fortunate at my job that I don't have to wear heels everyday (how weird would that be). But in most work places, heels are expected. As much as I love wearing them, I don't think I could stand most of mine for 8 or 9 hours a day. That's where the kitten heel comes in. They're appropriate (you certainly won't look like a stripper in them) and they will be comfortable enough to wear all day. Here are a few of the ones I've seen lately that even I would consider adding to my closet 




And I think these shoes would be practical and beautiful for a wedding! 



I'm dying to know, what are your thoughts on kitten heels? 

1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute! I agree that kitten heels are perfect for the workplace. Unfortunately, my boyfriend is only a few inches taller than me so I have to find cute, low heels to wear when I'm out with him. Always a struggle!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs