Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Silk Scarves


This is hardly a new trend. Silk scarves have been around forever, but this year they're really making a comeback. I love love love the look. (Nevermind I'm kind of obsessed with scarves in general). But there's something so classic about it. It also adds a unique touch to any outfit.


I've had my eye on this Hermes scarf for awhile now. They are exquisite and will never go out of style.

I'm obsessed with the idea of wearing the scarf as a top.

Emilio Pucci is also synonymous with silk scarves with vibrant prints. 


You really never can go wrong. 

Lately a lot of more mainstream designers have been showing silk scarves. 

Kate Spade's Bow scarf is adorable. 

This Lilly Pulitzer scarf is phenomenal. 

I'll take one in every color, please! 

Thoughts on silk scarves? 

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I love silk scarves because they can be worn so many ways and they never go out of style.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs