Yesterday my March Birchbox arrived. This months theme is March Madness. The contents were slightly sparse this month but the bright colors help me to overlook this.
1. Incoc: Nail Polish Applique: Eye-catching nail strips are the easiest way to get a flawless mani.
2. Evologie: Intensive Blemish Serum: Zero in on stubborn blemishes with this preventive serum, which works wonders on all skin types without triggering redness or irritation.
3. twistband: Headband: keep your hair perfectly in place with these colorful elastic headbands.
4. Which: Shave Crave Shaving Cream: The organic shea butter in this foam-free shaving cream makes for an insanely close shave and leaves skin incredibly soft. We love the exclusive blueberry scent.
5. Madewell for Birchbox: Emery Board: We teamed up with Madewell to create this adorable mani savior, patterned after a print from their new spring collection.
What did you get in your Birchbox this month?