Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Tea Gee Bee!

It's Tea Gee Bee's One Year Anniversary! Wahoo! 



Last year I kind of started my blog on a lark. I never could have anticipated how much I would get out of it. This past year has been so much fun and I want to thank each and every one of my readers! I honestly cannot explain how flattered I am when a friend of mine tells me they enjoyed a post or saw something on here. To know that you take the time to check this page really means the world to me. Thank you for all your support!
And to those of you who are my new friends, I can't express how excited I get when I see a new comment or receive feedback from you. I've loved getting to know all of you!

This has been such a fabulous year, and I look forward to many more to come! 

5 comments:

  1. Happy blog anniversary (blogiversary?) and congratulations on such a big milestone! I've nominated you for a Liebster award so take a look on my blog once you're done celebrating =)

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Kate Spade bow heels! So cute, going on my wish list.

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs