Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's Okay Thursday

This Thursday I'm reminding myself that it's okay...

-that I've been delinquent with my posts lately- I'm sorry!
-to be upset about something you thought you had long since gotten over
-to be extremely nervous about my dress for my friends wedding next weekend- say a prayer it's warm that day!
-to be scouting backup options for said wedding
-to still have that bag of clothing in the back of my car to take to get altered- I'll get to it one day!
-to be counting down the days until Easter, because that means I can once again shop!
-to laugh out loud at New Girl and to be slightly addicted to Dance Moms
-that no matter what I do, I still can't seem to get to bed any earlier every night

What are you okay with this Thursday? Here is what others had to say

1 comment:

  1. I have had a bag of clothes in my car waiting to the go to the dry cleaners, those things always seem to get pushed off. And I am slightly addicted to Dance Moms too!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs