Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's Okay Thursday

This week I'm trying to tell myself that it's okay...

-That even though it's been a very short work week (snow day monday and Good Friday-friday), I'm dying for it to be over. It's been incredibly busy and my patience level is nil.

-That instead of reading before bed, like I usually do, I've lately been watching King of Queens on TV Land. (I think I've seen every episode but they still make me laugh every time) (P.S. Since when did shows that were on primetime less than five years ago qualify for TV Land?)

-That I spent my entire snow day rewatching season 4 and 5 of Mad Men- Cannot contain my excitement for the new season to start. (Betty and Don hook up this year).

-To be extremely excited to see all of my best friends from college this weekend for Nicole's wedding!!!

-To have broken my Lenten promise to buy, not one,  but two backup dressed for this wedding- I hope God will understand

-To be eagerly anticipating the return of warmer weather- 57 on Sunday!

Here's what others are feeling okay about today. 

2 comments:

  1. So glad someone else is counting down the days until Mad Men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE King of Queens. I definitely think it is OK to watch it before bed.

    I also am obsessed with Mad Men. Watch it as much as you would like. I sure do!

    Xo Lourdes

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs