Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lately I've spent a lot of time thinking about my hair. I often grow tired of it in the winter and crave a change. This is around the point when I usually cut it short, then instantly regret it. I desperately do need a hair cut, my ends are unsightly, but don't want to lose my length. I'm thinking that cutting off about an inch will get rid of those burnt ends, and a few long layers around my face will freshen up the style. But I think my real problem is the condition of my hair. You know that I have made a conscious effort to treat my hair better, and I have seen results, but I want more! Especially heading into the summer, when straightening my hair is almost a nonnegotiable, it is essential to care for your hair correctly. 

I don't know if I've been living under a rock, but my friend Michelle just introduced me to a product that is apparently everywhere lately, Wen Conditioners. I had never heard of this but after reading through reviews for almost an hour last night I knew I needed to try it. This stuff is apparently like a miracle cure for your hear. It takes the place of a shampoo and conditioner and is supposed to leave is shiny, healthy, and soft. Needless to say I ordered it and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the package. 

After purchasing this I realized that I am in dire need of a new straightener. Mine has been on it's last legs for awhile now but I'm so used to it that I was hesitant to buy a new one. Well the time has come and I need your help. I currently have the Original Chi Straightener and like it but don't love it. I think part of the reason that I'm not thrilled with it is because mine is so old. I'm sure I would be happy with a new one. 


I've also heard great things about the Babyliss Straightener. I have a feeling this is the one I'm ultimately going to go with just because I'm dying for a change.

I'm desperate to know, what straightener do you use and are you happy with it?? 

1 comment:

  1. I switched from a CHI to a Babyliss around Christmas time and I couldn't be more thrilled! It heats up so quickly and does a great job...I have really thick curly hair and it only takes me 7-10 minutes with the Babyliss. It took me at least 20 with my CHI!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs