Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ready to Run

Last June I bought the greatest pair of running shoes I have ever owned. Nike Free 3's are honestly as light as air. They are the most comfortable thing to run in. 

My issue with them is the color I chose. I opted for this coral/orange color and while I love them they don't always go with my workout clothes (yes I'm crazy enough to coordinate what I wear to workout).  I have a lot (and I mean a lot) of bright colored exercise tops, think neon, so it's difficult when my shoes are also as bright as the sun. Plus I wear tons of pink which obviously clash with coral. So I'm in the market for a new pair of running shoes. 

I had no idea shopping for running shoes would be so difficult but I have been through the ringer. Every time I find a pair that I like, they sell out! I want a predominately grey pair so it will go with everything and it needs to be either a Nike Free 3 or Nike Free 4. 

These are most likely the pair I will ultimately go with. 

Even though it's a Nike Free Run +2, I think these are adorable. I just want to make sure they won't be too heavy. 
And I think I need to buy these for the Color Run 
What running shoes do you wear? 


2 comments:

  1. I have pairs of the Nike Flex 2012, Pegasus, Free 3.0 and I really want a pair of the new FlyKnit Lunar 1+. I kind of hoard running shoes, actually. I love the Frees for indoor running but for outdoor the Pegasus are more cushiony for my knees. Your really can't go wrong with Nike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of the Coral Free Run 3s and a pink pair of the Free run 2s. The 3s are way lighter and a lot better fitting in my opinion. However, if you plan on running long distances I would suggest going with something with more support like an Asics shoe. I can run about 5 miles in my Nikes and then I really start to notice just how minimalistic they are. Still love em though!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs