Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social: Week 27


This Weeks Questions:
1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? When I was younger I was terrified of The Ring, like seriously couldn't watch it. I want to watch Silence of the Lambs and The Shining since they're such classics but I'm worried I won't be able to make it through. Also anything with ghosts scares the hell out of me! 
2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven’t yet? I've always wanted to get into Pretty Little Liars (all my friends can't believe I don't watch it), I really want to start watching Revenge- definitely looks like a show I'd love. I'm dying to watch Homeland but can't find it online anywhere so I can catch up. I also hear great things about The Walking Dead. I also feel like I need to watch The Wire since I'm from Baltimore and everyone in other cities associated the whole town with it. 
Photo Credit 
3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list? Sing karaoke alone! 
Photo Credit 
4. Would you ever travel alone? Absolutely! I think that would be amazing, but my only concern would be that you don't have anyone to share the experiences with. I love to talk about things that happen and no one will be there to discuss it with. But I have contemplated many trips by myself. 
5. What activities do you like to do alone? I love to shop alone, I used to hate it because I didn't have anyones opinions but now I relish it. I like to run alone, I won't do that with other people. I like to watch TV by myself if I'm really into a show so I don't miss anything. 
Check out the other responses

1 comment:

  1. I want to get into PLL too! It seems like everyone I know watches it.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs