Monday, March 11, 2013

Time


Yesterday was the start of day light savings and I could not be happier! It signals the impending presence of spring and summer (it also doesn't hurt that we've had temperatures here in the 60's over the weekend). My only issue is I'm perpetually off schedule all week, trying to remind myself that it's actually 3pm. So inspired by the clocks "springing forward" I thought I'd share a few time pieces that I'm loving at the moment. 
I've been lusting after this Kate Spade Gramercy Grady watch for almost a year now. 

This Kate Spade Square Leather Strap watch is too cute for words. 

These Kate Spade Skyline watches come in such fun, bright colors. 

I love the idea of a bangle that is also a watch, this Kate Spade Delacorte Bangle watch is perfection. 

This Kate Spade Cooper Grand watch is a more economical version of the Michele watch below. 

I've been contemplating purchasing this Michele watch for awhile now. So timeless and classic. 

What time pieces are you loving lately?

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking at that KS Gramercy too! It seems like it would go with just about everything

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee Kate Spade watches, I have the Gramercy style in silver! It's my go to watch. Also, I got a similar Michele at TJ Maxx for only 150 dollars!! ps- check out my latest post, I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs