Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Non-maternity Clothes

I'm the furthest things from a Kim Kardashian fan you will probably find. I  shamefully must admit that I do watch their shows, and I even really like her sisters, but something about Kim I just cannot stand. I think she's spoiled and conceited and am holding out strong hope that Kris Humphries can to deliver the kind of karma most self indulgent celebrities seem to have escaped for so long (i.e. Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton...but enough about that).

But aside from the fact that I find Kim virtually repulsive on her own accord, she has decided to team up with one of the most repulsive clowns in Hollywood, Kanye West. Now I've kind of hated him since the infamous Taylor Swift incident (even though she has plummeted on my list of favorite people) and thought that display was disgusting and beyond rude but like my friend Michelle (hi!) said, he is friends with Beyonce and Jay-Z there must be some redeeming quality! Turns out...there isn't! In fact, I think he's a little crazy. Not only did Kanye take it upon himself to tell how to dress when they started dating (because he's such a beacon of fashion even though the only thing I ever see him wear is a black t-shirt). But now he is telling her not to wear maternity clothes! I guess she can kind of get away with this since she is still pretty early in her pregnancy but come on, who wants to be sausaging themselves into regular jeans when they're nine months pregnant?! My personal opinion, her style has significantly suffered since teaming up with The Self Absorbed One.

Photo Credit 
 Photo Credit
 Photo Credit
Photo Credit
This doesn't even make her look good, she just looks like she gained weight and isn't pregnant. The thing I don't understand is that it's not even like she's wearing grecian maxi dresses or whatever, that could go either way. She's in straight-up regular closes. I think it's weird how possessive he is of her and if my guy were trying to tell me how to dress he would be cut loose very quickly!

And lastly, have you seen this monstrosity?

 Photo Credit
So ends my little tirade on Kim and Kanye. But I'm curious, what are your thoughts on non-maternity clothes? And I'm even more curious, am I the only one who is so sick of seeing her/them everywhere?

2 comments:

  1. No thoughts on maternity wear.
    But I CAN NOT STAND these two people. Why she is famous is beyond me. A sex tape and the fact that her mother pimps out her kids for money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That magazine cover is horrible...they are such attention whores!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs