Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Who Wears Short Shorts

Even though I had a snow day two days ago, my mind has drifted to the 57 degree sunday we're supposed to have this weekend. I finally can see some light at the end of this very long tunnel known as winter! And since spring seems to be over in the blink of an eye here, I've been eyeing some great shorts options. Being a nanny over the summer, there is little opportunity to dress up. If I'm not wearing a coverup to run to the pool, I'm in my coolest sundress or in shorts. The key is to be able to be able to move and be comfortable! 

Every summer I live in J.Crew chinos. I feel like I own almost every shade at this point. But this year J.Crew has introduced plenty of more "formal" shorts options. 

I'm dying over these sailor shorts. These paired with a cute, white eyelet top and wedges would be perfect for a night out on the town. 

When you want to dress it up a bit, but still remain casual, Lilly's shorts are a perfect option. 
I love this pale pink and green version of their Callahan Short
This seersucker pair of Buttercup Shorts is too cute for words. I especially adore the scalloped edge. 

Vineyard Vines also has fabulous shorts this season. 
I'm in love with these Garden Party Shorts 

As well has these adorable Gingham Shorts

And finally this pair of Curtain Bluff Shorts are definitely on my wish list. 

What shorts do you have your eyes on this summer?

2 comments:

  1. I also have my eyes on those sailor shorts from J. Crew and those seersucker scalloped trim shorts...swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I can't wait for weather warm enough to wear shorts. I am absolutely loving those Vineyard Vines ones!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs