Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Back to Basics

I had a horrifying discovery a few days ago, I realized I have like 3 short sleeve shirts. I guess because Baltimore tends to spend very little time in the actual spring (we usually go directly from winter to 95 degree days) I never had much use for them, but with the temperature hanging around 65 or 70 around here I needed some cute tops. I've found Anthropologie to be the perfect place for good basics, and it did not disappoint on Saturday!


Okay I have a confession, I'm obsessed with these tops. To say I've lived in them for the past 5 months is a serious understatement. They are the best basics I have ever found. The ones I have are long sleeve, so when I heard they came out with a short sleeve version for the summer is was a no brainer. Not as impressed with the color selection of these, compared to the ones from the winter, but I figured I couldn't go wrong with the light grey. I'm hoping they come out with some other shades so I can stock up for summer. If you haven't already- go buy these shirts. I promise you won't regret it! 

This Splendid top is so comfortable. The store here only had it in this mint color but now that I've seen the pink and yellow versions I may have to order those too! 

This top is really cute on. 

I saw this top a little while ago and absolutely loved it, the only problem was it was too difficult to fifure out which color I liked the best. I ended up buying the grey but saw the red online this past weekend and couldn't pass it up. 

Finally I picked up this top. Even though it's not a basic, and I won't be wearing it to work, it's my favorite buy of the day. I'm a sucker for anything with pompoms and the minute I saw this I feel in love. I'm counting down the days until it's warm enough for me to wear. 

Any good basics you'd like to recommend? I'm still looking for tons of suggestions! 

1 comment:

  1. I picked up that ikat tee last month and I've finally been able to wear it! It's one of my new favorite pieces

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs