Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Birchbox: April

My Birchbox arrived yesterday! Some months the loot is slightly disappointing but this month there are some great things! This months theme was "Tiny Tweaks, Big Results" 



1. Caudaline: Divine Oil: "Made with a blend of grape, argan, hibiscus, and sesame oils, this multitasking wonder gives skin, hair, and nails a gorgeous glow"

2. J.R. Watkins: Peppermint Foot Repair Salve: "Whip your feet into shape with this creamy salve, which is made with a refreshing of peppermint oil"- You know how much I adore foot cream- there is something so luxurious about it (I guess I associate it with pedicures) so I'm dying to try this. (Though I think anything will be hard pressed to beat L'Occitane). 

3. Nexxus: Hydra-Light Leave-In Conditioning Foam: "This new glycerin-infused styling foam tamps down frizz and reflects light to up the shine factor- without weighing down strands". I'm always looking for new hair products, I would say behind lotion this is pretty much my main cosmetic indulgence, so I can't wait to try this product out. 

4. Supergoop: Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream: "This next-generation CC cream provides corrective coverage and triple protects against UVA, UVB, and infrared-A rays". My friend and I were recently discussing using eye cream. Neither of us does, but we have heard that you really should start at a young age to protect against future damage. I'm really interested to see how I like this product. (I also could always use some extra sun protection because I'm literally the worst at putting on suntan lotion). 

Did you get a Birthbox this month, if so, what was in it? 
Have you tried/heard about any of these products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs